Point Sebago has a long history of being a leader in providing Entertainment the camping resort industry. Each summer season, we offer our guests: three fully staged musicals, happy hour entertainment every day, parades, mascot character shows, a pirate show that takes place out on the lake, as well as evening entertainment which ranges from interactive family events to adult only events that are interactive and exciting. We often refer to ourselves as a cruise ship on land, because our programming is that intense. From the time our guests arrive and for the length of their visit to Point Sebago, it’s our job to make sure our guests are constantly entertained and having the vacation of a lifetime.
Our ideal candidate has a blend of Stage Management, Sound, and Lighting experience along with directing and design skills to be successful in this position.
This is a nine-month position, that pays competitively and includes a robust benefit package as well as the option of year-round payment options.
- Our Entertainment Manager is responsible for facilitating the production of 3 fully staged productions during the summer of 2018: The Wedding Singer, Peter Pan and Disco Inferno.
- In addition to the staged productions, this person will also be responsible for producing 3 staged character shows as well as a Pirate Show.
- A high level of organization is required for this position.
- The ability to make good decisions quickly and in the best interest of Point Sebago and our guest’s positive experience is key.
- Setting up lighting and sound between shows.
- Coordinating with actors and crew to make sure events and shows start on time.
- The Entertainment Manager works directly with the Director of Guest Experience to ensure that all ticket sales and revenue goals are being met.
To be considered for this position, please send cover letter and resume to:
Director of Guest Experience