Tumbleweed Restaurants is currently hiring for a friendly and charismatic Host to take charge of customer service duties. Each host is vital to the overall success of this location because you're the first to come into contact with our highly valued guests. We are food service industry leaders and believe that hard work can also be fun.
In addition to competitive wages, a flexible schedule, and our exceptional culture, we offer the following benefits and perks:
Please note that you have to meet eligibility requirements for some benefits listed above. If we have your attention, please read on!
· Greet incoming and departing guests
· Escort guests to assigned dining area and present menus
· Seat guests in either the bar or dining area depending on their preference
· Inform guests of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff
· Screen incoming calls to the restaurant
· Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas
· Provide accurate wait times to incoming guests
· Tend to guests’ needs and requests
· Observe needs throughout dining experience to ensure guests receive high quality service
· Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies
· Assist in the dining room by setting/clearing tables and serving beverages
· Maintain Tumbleweed uniform standards
· Performs other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: talk and hear.
· The employee frequently is required to: stand, walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel.
· Ability to stand up to 10 hours a day.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
· Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at close range.
Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin or any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.