Join Our Team As A Registered Practical Nurse!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities.
Ask about the $2000 signing bonus!!
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- The Candidate must possess a current Certificate of Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario. O.Reg 79/10, s. 46
- Experience in Long Term Care (Gerontology) setting is preferred
- Care planning and coordination of care in a diverse multidisciplinary care team
- A demonstrated use of current care technology. Perform thorough assessments on residents and develop or update documentation, reports and other records.
- Shall exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentorship to new hires and nursing students
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education, training and professional development
- Excellent organization skills and problem solving management
- Delivery of medications/treatments as required.
- Ensure all MOHLTC requirements are met.
- Contribute to a home environment for residents that ensures the values of Jarlette Health Services
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.