Assure meals are served promptly and courteously in a clean, attractive dining room.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, with residents and staff.
- Must wear proper water and oil resistant black shoes; not provided by the company.
- Meets state health related requirements (as applicable for position).
- Ability to work in a team setting and be a team player.
- Maintain a positive, respectful, and professional approach with coworkers and residents
- Ability to keep all business and operations information confidential.
- Possess excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and meet department deadlines.
- Ability to follow and adhere to policies, procedures and standards.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintains a professional dining room experience at all times.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Educates and trains servers according to Francois Bend Senior Living Services Guidelines.
- Obtains replacement servers in case of absences.
- Assures menu board is correct.
- Assures dining room is clean and attractive, with proper arrangement of tables and chairs, proper table decoration and settings, clean well stocked beverage bar, and clean carpets and floors.
- Greets residents (and visitors when applicable) at tables during meals and converses as appropriate and as time permits.
- Pours coffee and other beverages during meals.
- Assures meals are served politely, promptly, and efficiently.
- Assures satisfaction of residents during meals.
- Assures dining room is promptly and efficiently bussed after meals.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
OTHER JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet the assigned work requirements of the job. Regular attendance is required.
- Attend education and training classes as necessary to fulfill state regulations applicable to the position.
- Maintain personnel, resident and business proprietary and/or confidential matters/material in strict confidence with management of the company (and/or other company staff as needed).
- This position is considered a multi-outlet employee worker and will be crossed trained in other positions as directed by the supervisor.
- Serve as a role model for all employees by displaying a responsible, cooperative, and positive attitude.
- Represent the Community in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner.
Francois Bend is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled