We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who want to be a part of the team we have built at Rumbling Bald Resort. We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all of our Associates. This is a seasonal position scheduled to work 40 hours per week for a six-month period. Qualified candidates must be available to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts on weekdays, weekends and holidays, as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Cuts grass, brush and tree limbs;
- plants and maintains flower beds; and,
- maintains the cleanliness of grounds.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to operate power tools and lawn equipment;
- ability to use artistic skills while performing tasks;
- training or field experience in horticulture; and,
- must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
Other Job Duties:
- Perform other job functions as necessary to ensure property and company goals and guest expectations are exceeded.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job requires heavy physical activity, the associate is regularly required to talk, hear and speak with others using clear and professional language. Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Must also be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Must be able to withstand working in a variety of weather conditions including a hot/humid summer climate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled