Attention Critical Care Nurses!
Butler Medical Transport may have the perfect nursing position for you!
- Would you love to have more autonomy and be able to work independently?
- Would you love having a 1:1 patient ratio every shift?
- How about a position that lets you truly concentrate on critically ill patients without all the extra stuff you currently have to deal with?
- Would you love to test and sharpen your clinical skills in an environment where you are the leader in the patient's care and can make a dramatic difference in their outcome?
- How about a flexible schedule with 12 or 24-hour shifts?
Consider a position in inter-facility critical care transport with Butler Medical Transport on our Baltimore Critical Care Team. Be a part of a dynamic team that cares for a patient during the transfer from one facility to another. We offer very competitive pay, flexible scheduling, complete benefits package and the training you need to master this environment.
Transport RN's must have a minimum of 2 years Critical Care, ICU or Emergency Department experience to be considered for our Specialty Care Transport (SCT) team. MD RN License, ACLS, CPR and PALS required.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life, Short/Long Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Premium pay for holidays
- Retirement Savings
- Tuition Assistance to obtain your EMT, Paramedic or RN certification/license
- Flexible scheduling
- Updated free uniforms
- Discounts with our vendor partners like Verizon
Butler Medical Transport is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.