Are you looking to make a big impact for a rapidly growing company? eCampus.com is seeking a Marketing Specialist with a retail emphasis to elevate our Campus Store partnerships through performance-driven marketing. Responsibilities include both paid and organic social media management, email marketing, ad placement, in-store collateral, and paid search. This temporarily remote position is a vital member of the eCampus.com marketing team.
- Work with our in-house creative resources to generate engaging, original content including: video, graphic, copy, and photography assets
- Develop and implement successful performance-driven marketing campaigns
- Champion effective email marketing campaigns to align with in-store promotions
- Deliver marketing to promote events, contests, and new product launches
- Build comprehensive marketing plans to drive traffic in-store and online
- Manage online reputation, including effective moderation of conversations, questions, and comments on social channels, Google My Business, Yelp, etc.
- Ensure content is optimized across all channels to grow the brand and fuel revenue
- Stage and photograph merchandise to promote all product lines
- Support in-store marketing needs
- Collaborate with Campus Store staff to optimize marketing efforts and align with campus news and events
- Apply a working knowledge of SEO principles to all digital content creation
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or related field
- Experienced copywriter with proven ability to generate creative content
- Comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube
- Solid understanding of email campaign development and execution
- Experience managing campaign budgets and ad spend
- Strong organization skills and ability to balance multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Works well in an environment that promotes autonomy
- Quick learner with a desire to go above and beyond
eCampus.com leadership knows the secret to the company’s success is largely due to the quality and dedication of its employees and offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, Group Life/AD&D, long-term disability, 401(k) plan, and paid time off. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
eCampus.com is a premier online retailer of textbooks and digital course materials. Consistently exceeding industry standards, eCampus.com’s mission is to provide the easiest, fastest, and most affordable way for K-12 and higher education students to buy, rent, or sell textbooks and digital content. The company launched on July 2, 1999, the birthday of original investor Dave Thomas of Wendy’s. From the beginning, their driving force has been meeting the needs of the customers they serve. Remaining an innovative leader in the course materials industry, eCampus.com serves over 300 colleges and universities through an innovative course material solutions suite, including full-service Online Bookstores and the eCampus.com ALL Access program. eCampus.com's mission enables institutions to increase course material affordability, serving millions of students to date. Through products that simplify the adoption, management and procurement of course materials, eCampus.com propels student success by delivering the right course materials, at the right time, at the right price. Learn more at http://www.ecampus.com.
Job Type: Full-time