Are you ready to work for a company with a strong culture where you will be a valued part of our growing team?
Join our Greensboro office!
Here is what you can expect as a Logistics Coordinator:
- Talk with customers by phone on a daily basis, identifying stated needs and developing programs to meet customer expectations.
- Enter into ELS Database orders for load pick-ups which will provide accurate customer billing and carrier settlements.
- Coordination of designated carrier-to-customer pick-up with the time of pick-up, delivery, and special instructions as directed by the customer.
- Monitor customer activity on a daily, weekly, and annual basis to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, lane analysis, on-time performance, and new activity trends.
- Interact with the sales force to identify new opportunities with existing and potential new customers.
- Adjust complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to the designated provider for investigation.
- Responsible for securing adequate capacity for freight booked in assigned region.
- Responsible for decisions and implementation of pick-up and delivery to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Responsible for tracking and tracing loads en-route, scheduled for pick-up, and those with delivery status.
- Responsible for tracking affiliate carriers via ELS Database for on-time service.
- Responsible for handling complaints concerning billing or service rendered on capacity side.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance of affiliate and partner carriers.
- Work with dedicated carriers to ensure commitments are met.
- Discuss and coordinate plans and programs with the assigned Senior Logistics Coordinator or the Vice President of Operations to ensure maximum profitability and customer service.
- Support other Logistics Coordinators as work balance changes to ensure that each and every opportunity is maximized.