C4 Therapeutics is seeking a highly talented and experienced project manager to contribute to the development of novel Degrader therapeutics. The ideal candidate will have the scientific background and industry experience to help progress the C4 Therapeutics project portfolio. You will drive the planning and execution of internal and collaboration projects towards goals while adhering to budget, scope and timeline requirements. Candidates must be adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a strong desire to succeed in a team setting.
As Project Manager, you are accountable for:
- Driving execution of our project portfolio, which includes internal as well as external projects through strategic partnerships.
- Establishing and maintaining a strong partnership with project leads and teams to achieve project goals by providing critical input, identifying potential gaps and recommending solutions.
- Providing a logistical framework for projects by i) establishing effective project teams in a matrix-environment ii) coordinating and running project meetings ii) setting deliverable and timeline expectations iii) tracking and communicating progress iv) preparing key documentation and reports v) prioritizing activities
- Forging a close-knit partnership with PM colleagues to advance functional goals: i) implement best practices in the development, initiation, planning, and execution of projects; ii) organize and manage project-specific information iii) harmonize PM practices across the entire C4T project portfolio
- Supporting Alliance Management goals for external projects in strategic partnerships
- Interfacing with all areas of the company to advance project needs
- Establishing and maintaining both open and formal communication with senior leadership through a timely project and portfolio reviews, resource evaluation, and gap analyses.
- Advanced degree in a core life science discipline such as biology, chemistry or related field, M.A. or Ph.D. preferred
- 7+ years of relevant working experience in biotech/pharma R&D
- Experience in project management from discovery through IND filings strongly preferred.
- Operational understanding of external innovation, drug discovery, translational and development processes in a biotech/pharma context
- Expertise in project management methodologies (MS Project, SharePoint, Smarsheet, MS Office Suite)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate across all levels of the organization internally and externally expected
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and cooperatively in a creative, entrepreneurial and productive team environment
- Pro-active attitude and passion for discovery and development of therapeutics required
- Strong academic background and a proven record of industry achievement through publications and presentations.