At Neuman Hotel Group, our team is dedicated to creating cherished memories by providing personalized service and genuine hospitality!
Waterstone Spa is part of the Neuman Hotel Group, a family owned company headquartered in Ashland, Oregon with over 300 employees. Neuman Hotel Group manages properties both in Ashland and Medford including: Ashland Springs Hotel, Ashland Hills Hotel and Suites, Inn at the Commons, Lithia Springs Resort, Larks Restaurants (located inside the Ashland Springs Hotel in Ashland and inside the Inn at the Commons in Medford). Waterstone Spa opened in 2003 and offers a full array of treatments. As one of Southern Oregon's foremost wellness destinations, the Spa uses products with ingredients inspired and energized by nature to serve both the traveler and locals alike. We are the only Certified Green Spa in Ashland, Oregon.
Summary of Position: As part of our massage team, the primary responsibility of the Massage Therapist and Spa Specialist will be providing exceptional massage services and utilizing your consistent hospitality skills for our guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will provide personalized massage and body treatments unique to each guest's needs.
- Treatments will include but are not limited to: our signature Waterstone massage (Swedish), deep relief massage (deep tissue), warm stones, maternity, body polishes, and body wraps.
- Your quality of touch, speed, pressure and draping will remain professional and therapeutic.
- You will provide spa guests with a comfortable and relaxing experience while ensuring the utmost professionalism.
- All massage therapist employees must have a current Oregon license and maintain all the criteria for an active/current license. A copy of the license must be provided at time of hire.
- Previous spa experience required and superior knowledge of our current offerings and products is recommended.
- Preferred experience in multiple modalities, including ayurvedic treatments preferred.
- Regular attendance and punctuality, especially for detailed spa training after a 90 day probation period.
- Ability to effectively utilize software for schedule tracking.
- Flexible schedule open to covering other team member's shifts as needed (available weekends preferred).
- Must have reliable transportation