Are you a leasing dynamo? If so, Heritage Properties invites you to apply for full-time leasing in Oxford, MS, at Faulkner Flats, a 264 unit, luxury apartment community on Old Taylor Road. The Leasing Consultant will show and lease apartments to prospective residents and assist with renewal leases for existing residents; as well as effectively, courteously and efficiently provide customer service to prospects and existing residents.
- Meet and qualify all prospective residents and obtain necessary guest card information.
- Obtain accurate traffic source information and enter it correctly in the system.
- Show prospective residents the models and units available for rent.
- Take applications for rental, accept rental deposits, and process applications for the approval procedure.
- Answer telephone and Internet inquiries providing information in response to rental inquiries. Make follow-up calls and e-mail responses as necessary.
- Assist in the lease renewal process performing duties as assigned by the General Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Open and secure models and "show" apartments daily. Help maintain the rental office, models and show apartments at all times.
- Walk the property daily to inspect rent ready apartments and the general condition of the community
Requirements for Leasing Consultant:
- Full-time position with regularly scheduled weekend hours.
- Ideal candidate will have previous apartment industry experience.
- Must be organized and detail oriented, possess strong marketing and sales skills, effective communication skills, and experience with a telephone sales presentation.
- Must have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Computer skills required
- Knowledge of Yardi software is a plus.
- Must possess a current and valid Driver’s License.