Do you have forklift driving experience? Are you willing to work as part of a team?
Brunk Minnesota needs you!!
Brunk Minnesota is now seeking qualified Machine Operators for immediate needs on the night shift.
Night Shift: 7pm - 7am 2 week - rotational shift – Out of 14 days get 7 days off biweekly vs 4
What we offer:
· Hourly competitive pay
· Monthly production bonus
· Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
· Company paid Family Life Insurance, STD, and EAP
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
1. Operate pulverizing machines making necessary adjustments and cleaning as production requires.
2. Responsible for conveyance of product to machines:
1. Vacuum receiver: lift work-piece manually and secure work-piece in fixture.
2. Operate rail car unloading equipment.
3. Basic knowledge of control panel and operating features of pulverizing machines and auxiliary equipment including: dust collectors, rail car unloading equipment, powder transfer equipment and other miscellaneous equipment.
4. Perform standard adjustments to machine to maximize output and/or the quality of the product produced.
5. Replace worn machine accessories.
6. Assist with rail car hook ups in preparation for pulverization of materials.
7. Climb silos, rail cars, trailers and machines for cleaning.
8. Weigh, fill, pack and store boxes with pulverized materials.
9. Routinely operates fork truck to manipulate materials throughout the production and warehouse areas.
PHYSICAL/SENSORY/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL
Individuals may not pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others. Employee must be able to meet the following requirements with or without the use of prosthetic devices and/or reasonable accommodation.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects (production machinery); reach with hands and arms, and taste or smell.
- Frequently required to stand for 8-12 hours , walk and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regularly lifts and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; outside weather conditions; cold, and heat;. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other work-related tasks as assigned or requested by management. The job description is simply a communication tool and is subject to change as the needs prevail. This document is not intended to imply a written or implied contract of employment.
For your convenience, you can complete the application online or apply in person at 201 W 86th St, Bloomington, MN 55420
Brunk LLC & AJP LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled