Restaurant 17 is seeking a professional, experienced line cook with a passion for culinary excellence. Must have at least 1 year's experience, be reliable, punctual, have open availability, a willingness to learn, work well with others, and be detailed oriented. We need leadership qualities to stand out, and people who lead by example on a daily basis.
We offer a fun-loving, focused atmosphere in a high quality restaurant. The staff and culture are a priority as we strive for an excellent guest experience, every time.
$300 HIRING BONUS - $100 after 30 days employed, $200 after 90 days employed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on Experience
- Restaurant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes