CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
We are seeking a Quality Service Specialist. This position is a new opportunity in the Quality Service Department and will be responsible for extensive call monitoring and coaching to provide agents with superior customer service and sales skills for all travel programs.
- Daily evaluate and measure call quality for accuracy of information and call handling standards by listening to and scoring recorded calls
- Provide regularly scheduled feedback to agents and supervisors on scored calls; identifying strengths and areas of opportunity
- Participate in weekly team meetings, setting a personal short-term goal for the week
- Compile and analyze data in order to make recommendations for agents and for management review
- Participate in joint call listening sessions with various clients to ensure SLA standards are met
- Contribute to both individual and classroom coaching sessions and make recommendations for recurrent training
· Experience in a call center environment
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform routine tasks for long periods of time
- Able to foster strong relationships with agents through one-on-one meetings and through emails
- Experience in compiling data and reporting skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change (learn new programs, change in processes or technology, etc)
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills
· Knowledge of excel and other applications required to listen, track, and analyze agent success
· Experience with different methods of providing feedback and coaching techniques based on individual learning styles
· Ability to learn, understand, and communicate internal standards, processes, and technical information
- Excellent organization and time management skills, able to work independently with minimal guidance
· Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment of open communication and cooperation
· Reliable transportation, up to 25% travel required
· Familiarity with call center process, understanding of call workflow, and knowledge of SLR’s preferred
· Bilingual preferred (Spanish speaking)
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Lucrative Incentive Programs.
· Numerous paid holidays.