About C4 Therapeutics
C4 Therapeutics is pioneering a new class of drugs. C4’s technology platform produces small molecule drugs that harness machinery already present in cells to selectively target disease-relevant proteins for degradation. Our approach has the potential to address a broad range of diseases including cancer, infectious disease, and autoimmune disorders.
C4 Therapeutics, Inc. Finance Team is seeking a Senior Manager/Associate Director of FP&A to provide financial support, and analytical insights to senior management and internal business partners. The Senior Manager/Associate Director of FP&A will support the development of the annual operating plan, quarterly and long-term forecasts, perform variance analysis versus the plan and forecast, consolidate financial information and perform complex analytics to report on trends. The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams, thrive on the opportunity to drive financial improvements, work well in a dynamic and challenging environment, have strong interpersonal skills and possess a high degree of accountability.
- Prepare consolidated annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, monthly reporting packages, and board presentations
- Maintain and enhance a long-range planning model to guide long-term strategic planning
- Provide support for business development function
- Participate in cross-functional projects
- Prepare variance analysis, financial assessments and trend analysis
- Develop and update presentations for senior management
- Support ad hoc requests for analysis and reporting
- Support Infrastructure and process improvements
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key drivers of the business in order to prepare a thoughtful analysis
- Constantly drive process improvements and efficiencies in areas of financial planning, financial analysis, and production of reporting packages
- Collaborate with accounting function to ensure a fully coordinated approach for the company’s financial processes and systems
- 7-10 years of experience in finance, planning and analysis position
- B.S. degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting required, MBA/CPA preferred.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology drug development industry required
- Outstanding ability to deliver reports and presentations to senior management
- Ability to contribute and succeed in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong financial modeling skills required