HOTEL INDIGO - MOUNT PLEASANT, SC
HOUSEKEEPER / ROOM ATTENDANT / ROOM INSPECTORS / NIGHT LAUNDRY / NIGHT HOUSEMAN
We have an immediate need for hotel professionals that are self – driven and loves to interact with guest and associates toward achieving award-winning service results.**
We have an immediate need for full-time workers, both Saturday and Sundays are required.
- Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service demonstrated through daily, personal interaction with both guest and fellow associates. Must have a high level of personal care and consideration for both guests and fellow associates.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service and cleanliness standards. (SALT)
- Must be able to meet the company’s and brand standards regarding cleanliness and Quality Assurance (QA) on a daily basis.
- Must be able to meet the company’s time allotment for cleaning rooms, suites, or laundry. (labor standards) This is a very physically demanding position – candidates must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time. Work Schedules will vary. AM/PM/Weekend availability REQUIRED.
- Must be able to “multi-task” – additional areas of responsibility may include laundry and commercial areas of the hotel. (i.e. storage rooms, lobby, fitness center, restaurant, etc.)
- Previous Hotel Room Attendant REQUIRED.
- Demonstrates “cool” demeanor in stressful situations – thinks on one’s feet, low need for direct supervision. Can manage all types of guest interacts well with fellow associate personalities.
- Extremely diplomatic under all circumstances.
- Must enjoy cleaning both rooms and public areas throughout the hotel while doing so within company and brand standards.
- Must have an “eye” for detail, be self - directed, with little need for supervision.
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Loves the interaction with the public, extroverted personality – genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.