Would you like a fulfilling career with advancement opportunities while making a difference in people’s lives every day? Do you possess a positive, problem-solving mentality?
As a Member Services Representative, you will be in a position, to model Lindsey Healthcare. commitment to improving patient care. You are responsible for answering member inquiries received through the member service call center.
Top-notch professionalism and phone etiquette will assure our members that their questions and concerns will be answered with a high level of discretion and efficiency. Use your knowledge of healthcare insurance and/or medical billing to assist members in resolving issues associated with their coverage.
The call center hours are M-F, 7a-7p and we have full-time shifts.
- Responsible for building trust with members across their health care lifecycle.
- This person will take inbound calls as well as making outbound calls assisting members with medical and pharmacy benefits, eligibility, claim resolution, triaging dental and vision issues, assisting with plan selection and enrollment, and improving health care literacy.
- This function is also responsible for multiple types of claim payment adjustments, including closed claims and denied claims in a timely fashion.
- Inquiries may include questions regarding our products, current policies, add/changes, resolving disputes, handling transactions, or assisting the member to purchase and use new products and/or services.
- Educate members about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer-driven health care topics to include managing their health and well-being so they can select the best benefit plan options and maximize the value of their health plan benefits.
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve member issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: conversation effectiveness, call quality, member satisfaction, first call resolution, efficiency, and attendance.
- 3+ years of Customer Care experience, in a call center environment preferred
- High School Diploma, college preferred
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) at a professional level
- Relationship Management experience a plus
- Health insurance, or medical office billing and coding experience preferred
- HIPAA compliance knowledge
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong capacity for continued growth and learning
- Vibrant company culture
- On-site exercise facility
- Company Paid Health Dental & Life benefits
- Paid PTO & holidays
- Optional: Vision, 401K and more employee perks!
- Location: North Dallas: Spring Valley Rd. and Midway (75244)
We do not provide sponsorships.
Lindsey Healthcare was started by David Lindsey, with a single vision in mind, to help every American gain access to affordable healthcare. He recognized the healthcare crisis in America and began to build a future where healthcare protection is available to everyone.
Today, Lindsey Healthcare holds a General Lines Agency License and David Lindsey hold a Life, Health and Accident License in 50 states. From our Home Office in Dallas, Texas, Lindsey Healthcare is a market-leading enroller and service provider of pioneering health insurance products and programs that best fit the needs and budget of our consumers.
It is our mission to deliver unparalleled member satisfaction. American’s affordable healthcare needs are our highest priority. As a leading enrollment provider, Lindsey Healthcare is committed to excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to be a trusted quality service provider that exceed expectations.
Linsdey Healthcare continues to keep David’s vision alive by building a future where health protection is available to every American.
Lindsey Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled