CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local service solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
We're looking for a dynamic individual with drive, excellent written and verbal communication skills, reading comprehension proficiency and the ability to manage a varied and busy workload to grow with the CTM team. The successful applicant will be writing, customizing and editing persuasive pitches and formal proposals in support of internal sales team members with whom you will frequently collaborate. The proposal packages this team makes are designed to entice organizations of all size and scope with considerable business travel spend. This is a critical inside support position and acts as part of a national team.
This is a great opportunity for new industry entrants or those with some travel experience. If you are tech savvy, have a background in business writing, and are eager to join a bright and collaborative team, you may be the perfect fit.
Preference is given for applicants near CTM’s Seattle, Los Angeles, Denver, or Boston offices, though virtual candidates may be considered (US only).
- Complete customized responses and related documentation for formal Requests for Proposal and competitive sales engagements (RFP, RFQ, RFI, etc.) that communicate our value proposition and service offering. This will include proposal responses, cover letters, Executive Summaries, and supporting documents.
- Customize sales pitches that communicate our value proposition and service offering. This will include PowerPoint presentations, meeting strategy, and supporting materials as needed.
- Proposal and document management from conception to final delivery of bid packages (research, collaboration, editing, and successfully meeting strict internal and external deadlines).
- Proofreading to an exceptional standard to include grammatical, technical and brand accuracy.
- Assist with other sales support materials, as needed, such as ad hoc presentations, topical documents and updates, technical samples, and other materials to support competitive and non-competitive new business opportunities.
- Assist the national Sales Support team in maintaining databases and resource materials as needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Excellent writing skills to articulate the sales strategy and the CTM value proposition
- Exceptional written and verbal comprehension and critical thinking skills
- Ability to create compelling copy within company voice, tone and style guidelines
- Advanced time management capabilities to adhere to multiple internal and external project deadlines
- Proficiency with Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Acrobat, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.