Ready to start and fun career in hospitality? We are searching for "Sassy" Housekeepers that enjoy a fast past, upscale hotel in a casual environment.
The Room Attendant is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner by maintaining a clean and attractive guest room in a timely manner while following standards and safety/security procedures. To provide service to guests by receiving and delivering guest orders and collecting payment for such items.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED certificate is preferred.
- Previously hotel housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to be on your feet throughout the entire shift.
- Ability to work mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by hotel business levels.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly, both oral and written.
- Must be able to work well in stressful, high pressured situations including the ability to handle guest complaints and disputes and resolve them to satisfactory results.
Duties and Functions:
- Maintain high standards of appearance and grooming, which include wearing a correct nametag and uniform when working.
- Properly clean and stock all guest rooms in accordance with hotel Brand and Peachtree Hotel Group standards within the allotted time
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove trash and dirty linen from all guest rooms on a daily basis.
- Report and lost and found items to Executive Housekeeper immediately.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closet clean, neat, swept and vacuumed.
- Report all guest-borrowed items (i.e. iron/board, hairdryer, etc.) to Houseman for a safe return back to Executive Housekeeper.
- Report maintenance repairs immediately to Executive Housekeeper and/or Chief Engineer.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Aloft Tempe is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled