We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of I&E Tech based in Garden City, TX.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and support with field I & E teams; includes both company and contract work, groups
- Provide proactive management in scheduling and coordinating field related I & E activities for pipeline and facilities and preparation of data for entry into the company programs.
- Assist in the design and planning of all new customer connections and optimization of both new and existing L.A.C.T., field data, storage and gathering facilities where automation or electronic management is required.
- Ensure installations adhere to corporate policies, procedures, applicable codes and regulations.
- Manage technical projects at the field level and coordinate material and resources
- Provide detailed material & labor project estimates.
- Able to read P& ID and electrical diagrams and other complex electrical drawings.
- Perform scheduled integrity testing of various critical safety and protective devices per D.O.T FCR 195.
- Perform installation, problem diagnosis, fault analysis and repair of computerized control systems relative to the following:
- Metering (volumetric and mass measurement) and control devices.
- Control systems (PLC, Relay Logic, etc.).
- Performs preventative and general maintenance on electronic and pneumatic equipment and parts associated with this equipment.
- Read and draw basic electrical schematics.
- Modify and troubleshoot Distributive Control Systems (DCS) and/or Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- MODBUS Over I/P
- Component level repairs to electronics circuits.
- Motor operated valves.
- Motor Control Centers
- Medium Voltage Switch Gear and Power Handling Equipment
- Electronic tank gauging systems.
- Operations of computer hardware and associated equipment.
- Supervise and/or repair mechanical problems on pipeline equipment.
- Other duties and projects assigned as necessary
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite and CMMS Systems).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with oil field and/or pipeline and terminal automation systems; Thorough knowledge of pipeline systems and surface equipment, including tanks, valves, positive displacement, and centrifugal pumps, electric motors, gas engines, and other pertinent equipment.
- Strong understanding of pipeline transportation system operations.
- Sound knowledge of API, NEC, OSHA, and DOT codes and standards with an ability to apply that knowledge to pipeline projects.
- SCADA experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Team player and works well with others.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Strong, team oriented interpersonal communication.
- Supervisory, analytical and project management skills.
- Must commit to and demonstrate the company’s core values: Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve.
- Works both indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment with temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
- Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., manually transport a load up to 75 lbs., and apply up to 100-foot-pounds of torque.
- Climbs and works at various heights and may work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position. Must be able to bend, stoop, move from ground level to higher levels.
- Routinely reacts to visual, aural and other signals, including alarms and instructions, and is required to visually inspect work.
- May work in confined spaces (i.e. tanks, between compressors, vessels).
- Must have the ability to get in and out of vehicles regularly and ride over rough roads.
About this Company:
Medallion Pipeline is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's pipeline professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion Pipeline.
We are committed to our core values – Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve – and believe in hiring people who are aligned with these values to ensure success as an organization. Our employees are offered a competitive compensation package, in addition to a great benefits package that provides employees with the flexibility to make elections based on their personal and family needs.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success and can commit to our core values, we invite you to apply today.