Role and Responsibilities
by selecting outbound freight to be shipped and selecting freight for
· Select warehouse inventory according
to specific procedures to ensure accuracy.
· Properly label products.
· Properly palletize product using a
pallet map for loading onto delivery trucks.
· Ensure the selection of inventory is
by first in first out.
· Use given data to determine when
substitutions or adjustments to orders should be made.
· Assess forklift and determine that
it is functioning properly throughout workday.
· Work under pressure as a team with
peers having minimal management supervision
Qualifications and Education
· High School Diploma required
· Forklift Certification required
· Pre-employment drug screen, physical, vision and
§ Transition from standing, sitting and walking 60% or
more of the work day.
§ Lift 50lbs for more than 60% of the workday
§ Lift 100 lbs. occasionally (not daily)
§ Transition from kneeling, crouching,
turning/twisting and bending at the waist for more than 60% of work day.
§ Work in warehouse where temperatures fluctuate
§ °F and 100°F.
§ Work in a warehouse where exposure to fumes, odors
and mists are present less than 20% of work day.
§ Work in warehouse where dust is present 60% or more
of the work day.
§ Work in a warehouse where exposure to humidity or
dampness is present 60% or more of work day.
§ Ordinary communication is required 60% or more of
· Work in warehouse where near and far visual acuity,
depth perception, color vision, and field vision are necessary 60% or more of
· Work in warehouse where foot-hand-eye coordination
are necessary 60% or more of the work day.
§ Work in warehouse where handling is required more
than 60% of the work day.
§ Work in warehouse where mechanical and moving object
risks are present 60% or more of the work day.
§ Set up and operate machine tools such as a shrink
§ Read, verify and carry out written instructions and
verify and carry out oral instructions more than 60% of work day.
§ Identify and list data such as quantities for more
than 60% of work day.
§ Prepare data for inclusion on detailed reports.
§ Read instrument, gauges, and dials to determine operating
conditions 60% or more of work day.
· Determine malfunction of units using observation 20%
to 60% of work day.
· Determine nature and location of malfunction 20% to
60% of work day.
§ Estimate size, form, quality and defects 60% of
§ Count and make simple arithmetic additions,
subtraction, multiplication and division 60% or more of work day.
§ Transition between multiple tasks 20-60% of work
John E. Koerner & Co., Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled