SUMMARY: To provide administrative support to the Chief Operating Officer. Manage and coordinate daily operational activities and systems as well as individual operations projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for the Chief Operating Officer.
- Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, and handles confidential and non-routine information for the Chief Operating Officer.
- Type and design general correspondence memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, minutes of the Environment of Care Sub-Committee meetings, strategic Planning meetings etc. for the Chief Operating Officer.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls.
- Sort and distribute mail, drafts written responses to regularly occurring request for information by phone or email.
- Work with managers and other operations staff to ensure that administrative tasks are completed. Ensure that business functions efficiently.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Maintain Operations’ staff schedules, and provide administrative support to the time approval payroll process for Operations Staff.
- Ensure Operations’ new-hires are properly on-boarded and set up with systems access and required job resources.
- Ensure new-hires are adequately trained to perform assigned duties in accordance ARMS Policies and Procedures.
- Work independently and with a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- Work with the Chief Operating Officer to plan, schedule and review staff workloads to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner and within budget.
- Analyze all operations and forward suggestions for improvement to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess excellent computer literacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of general medical operations.
- A willingness to learn.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associate Degree or four years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Previous experience in a similar role
Relevant certificates or certifications
Additional courses in Business, Clerical Office Administration, or a relevant course
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour