Hours: Full-time Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week
Location: Beltsville, MD
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
Pay: $75,000 - $95,000 annually, plus benefits
accounting manager is responsible for servicing a commercial real estate
portfolio in the most timely, efficient, and responsible manner. This is
accomplished within the parameters of the serving agreements, loan documents,
policies and procedures, and applicable laws.
- Monitor to ensure compliance with specific
requirements pursuant to contractual servicing agreements.
- Communicate with internal and external special
servicers. Conduct analysis, make recommendations and perform servicing
duties in accordance with loan documents and servicing agreements while
asset is special serviced.
- Monitor and administer the posting of all loan
payments in accordance with the loan documents.
- Monitor delinquencies.
- Review and process reserve disbursements in
accordance with the reserve agreements.
- Review/analyze insurance certificates related
to the commercial property to ensure compliance with the loan documents.
- Monitor and oversee the payment of all taxes
and insurance as required by the loan documents.
- Calculate yield maintenance and process payoffs
in accordance with the loan documents and servicing agreements.
- Input and maintain loan and collateral data in
the loan servicing system.
- Perform other duties on ad hoc.
Marginal or Peripheral Functions
- Administer all borrower inquiries and requests.
- Assist with special projects.
- Four year degree or commensurate with
- 10 years relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Quickbooks and MS Office (Word,
Excel and Power Point).
- Good organizational skills. Must be attentive
to detail and comfortable with a high level of repetitive tasks.
- Willing to be flexible and adaptive.
- Strong verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills; along with the ability to deal with clients and
colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Real estate law, appraisal,
- Strong analytical skills.
- Legal document review and interpretation.
- Keeps promises and honors commitments.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes and
failures and learns from them.
- Openly expresses views and delivers candid and
constructive feedback with a positive mindset to colleagues and higher
- Welcomes constructive feedback and strives to
improve personal effectiveness based upon feedback.
- Steps up to conflict and views it as an
opportunity; finds common ground and fosters cooperation with minimum
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
and is consistently a solid performer.
- Very bottom line oriented and steadfastly
pushes self and others for results.
- Demonstrates personal accountability for
achieving results within established timelines and budget parameters.
- Understands the value of excellent client
service and demonstrates commitment to client satisfaction for internal
and external clients while balancing organizational profitability.
- Actively listens to internal/external client
feedback and delivers appropriate solutions.
- Applies judgement within established guidelines
to resolve client issues and needs and escalates issues to higher
executives when appropriate.
- Identifies and involves the higher executives
to make decisions and maximize results.
- Readily shares information, knowledge, best
practices, and ideas within colleagues.
- Attentive and active listener; has the patience
to hear people out and can accurately restate the opinion of others even
when he/she disagrees.
Vision and Purpose
- Demonstrates passion for improving business
- Understands how his/her role fits into the
vision of the department and organization.
- Applies an understanding of the department’s
vision and purpose to prioritize work.
- Standard office equipment.
- On the job training as needed.
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected