SmartLinx Solutions, LLC, an industry leader in Labor-Management suite for the health care industry. SmartLinx Solutions, LLC is a fast growing and dynamic company looking for a talented professional to join our team. The Solutions Delivery Consultant supports all phases of the implementation cycle for SmartLinx’s suite of labor management applications. This includes project planning, analyzing and documenting customer business requirements, installing and configuring the software to implement customer requirements, testing, educating both, system administrators and end-users, and status reporting.
Key areas of focus:
- Plan and manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Conduct meetings/workshops with members of the management team as well as end-users in order to analyze the customers’ business and functional requirements.
- Propose configurations of SmartLinx Software recommending industry best practices via an open and interactive dialog.
- Work with customers to evaluate, design, and document logical workflows, which will be configured in SmartLinx application suite.
- Configure customer requirements into the software.
- Install applications, using automated installation scripts and making adjustments as needed, in a variety of IT environments.
- Perform adjustments and customization to system configuration and reporting solutions utilizing application menu tools as well as writing T-SQL.
- Train administrator users in the overall application, configuration and reporting tools enabling them to independently implement configuration changes as their needs continue to evolve.
- Assist with functional and integration testing and related documentation.
- Address technical questions from both internal and external IT personnel.
- Address configuration and usability questions from end users.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Lead projects and manage multiple tasks involved in meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines, often with time and resource constraints while providing adequate attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including patience, flexibility, consideration, discretion, tact, confidence and effectiveness in dealing with people.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Experience with Human Resources, Time & Attendance, and Scheduling or similar software systems application is preferred.
- Comfortable in speaking with customers, and being able to handle any size group meetings.
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence.
- Experienced in software support and integration processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems, demonstrate problem solving and resourcefulness.
- Proficiency in MS office applications. Ability to efficiently manipulate data using Excel both for internal usability and external presentation is a must.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and logic coupled with experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience writing basic T-SQL, creating efficient queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with SSRS a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Some travel is required.
- BA/BS degree (Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science) preferred or commensurate experience.
- Excellent analytical, logical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- 2-3 years of proven experience in system implementations
- Strong working knowledge of relational database concepts, specifically MS SQL Server.