The Room Attendant is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to guests in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner by maintaining a clean and attractive guest room in a timely manner while following standards and safety/security procedures.
Duties and Functions:
- Approach all encounters with guests and team members in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Peachtree Hotel Group standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of appearance and grooming, which include wearing a correct name tag and uniform when working.
- Have knowledge and understanding of all department policies and procedures, and communicate and enforce all policies fairly and consistently with staff.
- Comply at all times with Peachtree Hotel Group standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Properly clean and stock all guest rooms in accordance with Peachtree Hotel Group standards within the allotted time (15 minutes for stay overs and 30 minutes for checkouts).
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties including but not limited to guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove trash and dirty linen from all guest rooms on a daily basis.
- Report and lost and found items to Executive Housekeeper immediately.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closet clean, neat, swept, and vacuumed.
- Report all guest-borrowed items (i.e. iron/board, hairdryer, etc.) to Houseman for a safe return back to Executive Housekeeper.
- Report and maintenance repairs immediately to Executive Housekeeper and/or Chief Engineer.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Attend or all/training/meetings as required by management.
Hampton Inn & Suites Jekyll Island is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled