Immediate Sourcing for Full-Time Proposal Candidate
TCS program is looking for a Submarine Fire Control Technician (FT), E6 or above with 7 to 10 years experience, preferably a former US Navy Submarine Fire Control Technician, to provide subject matter expertise for Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) product development in the Fairfax Virginia area.
- Required applicant should have experience with or be able to demonstrate proficiency in: Submarine combat control systems operations, maintenance and testing
- Weapons handling functions and operate and maintain non-tactical computer systems and peripherals.
- Microsoft Office tools with a focus on Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- U. S. Submarine operations
- Submarine Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM)
- Training and/or curriculum development experience
Preferred applicant will:
- Be a recent US Navy Submarine Combat System C School graduate
- Have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Have advanced training in electricity, electronics, computers, digital systems and fiber optics
- Be a highly motivated self-starter
- Have some logistics experience in documentation development and training
- Be able to travel (Foreign and Domestic)
- Hold an active Secret clearance
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Be a team player with positive attitude
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Review and analysis of externally provided logistic material for incorporation in the baseline ILS products
- Research of combat system baseline to provide assessment of program trouble reports (PTRs) for incorporation into baseline system notes
- Review of IETM documentation for accuracy and clarity
- Interface with government customer, subcontractors and other stakeholders to review and develop schedule and/or estimates for various ILS tasks.
- Develop IETM content for incorporation into baseline documentation
- Interface with internal program disciplines to identify and assess impacts to various ILS components i.e., System Notes, training, IETM, etc.
- Lead training conduct for Navy training staff (Train the Trainers)
- Support baseline training conducts
- Provide combat system Subject Matter Expertise support as required by the program for specific areas of operation i.e. CIS , MPA, OBTT
- Provide input to the ILS manager as required for him/her to develop detailed ILS budget estimates
- Support various ILS working groups/meetings
- Provide ILS input for various periodic reports
Data Solutions & Technology Incorporated (DST) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled