BOH Shift Supervisor
Thank you for your interest in a great career opportunity with Hardwood Cafe. Here, you are taking the first step towards a very rewarding career. Every job at Hardwood Cafe will prepare you to be the best you can be. That is our promise to you.
Here at Hardwood Cafe, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated and driven Owner/Operator who is personally vested in your success.
We offer you a great work environment, a fair pay, education scholarship opportunity, awesome training and lot of advancement opportunities.
The Back of House Shift Supervisor is responsible for leading team members to help provide fast and accurate service to guests, while maintaining food safety and quality standards.
This role is offered as a full-time position. Availability must be 8 consecutive hours between 3:00 pM and 11:00 PM. Must be available for - midday and closing shifts. Availability for weekends and holidays is required.
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Consistent and Reliable
- Mature and Responsible
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Ability to Motive Team members
- Passion for Serving and Helping Others
- Ability to ensure fast and accurate service
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal
Applicants must be able to:
- Report for Shifts on time
- Run Breaks
- Resolve conflict
- Learn all kitchen functions and excel at performing in each station.
- Ensure food is prepared fast, accurate and to standard
- Adapt to change and resolve problems without disrupting the business
- Adhere to and Enforce all restaurant policies
- Adhere to and enforce food safety and quality standards
- Adhere to and enforce restaurant food preparation standards
- Assist with ensuring low food and labor costs
- Ensure waste is recorded
- Assist with managing inventory
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time.
Prior experience as a Kitchen Manager and ServSafe Certification are required. Benefits:
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Food Provided- Meals are provided during your shift and discounts provided for other items.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- Eligible for college scholarships. There is a $1,000, $2,500, or $25,000 Scholarship.
- Positive Culture - At Chick-fil-A Vine City, we want every guest and Team Member to have a premium experience. We believe in going above and beyond for each other and our guests.
We encourage you to fill out your application completely and let us know your availability. Add a cover letter to help us get to know your unique personality.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $45,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Referral program
- Casual dining restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shiftt
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability