CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
CTM s looking for experienced corporate travel agent for our After Hours team. . Must know Sabre and be very flexible on hours. All agents work on multiple accounts and must have exceptional customer service skills. We pride ourselves on our teamwork. This is a virtual postion. Candidates must have:
- Proven ability to create travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation. For international department at least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries.
- Understanding and expertise in travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding ol pricing rules, exchange transactions and procedures.
- Operate with discretion within well defined policy, regular managerial review.
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in building PNRs, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Adheres to standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Industry knowledge and reservation skills
- Top notch customer service and technical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to thrive under pressure
- Sabre experience preferred
CTM offers a full benefits package including health,dental, 401k with match and more.