CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with a current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
CTM s looking for an experienced corporate travel agent for our After Hours team. Must know Sabre and be very flexible on hours. All agents work on multiple accounts and must have exceptional customer service skills. We pride ourselves on our teamwork. This is a virtual position. Candidates must have:
- Proven ability to create travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation. For the international department, at least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries.
- Understanding and expertise in travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of pricing rules, exchange transactions, and procedures.
- Operate with discretion within a well-defined policy, regular managerial review.
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines, and standards in building PNRs, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Adheres to standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Industry knowledge and reservation skills
- Top notch customer service and technical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability; the ability to thrive under pressure
- Sabre experience preferred
CTM offers a full benefits package including health, dental, 401k with match and more.