CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
CTM s looking for an experienced corporate travel agent for our After Hours team. Must know Sabre and be very flexible on hours. All agents work on multiple accounts and must have exceptional customer service skills. We pride ourselves on our teamwork. This is a virtual position. Candidates must have:
- Proven ability to create travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation. For the international department, at least 80% of transactions will be multi-segment, multi-destination international itineraries.
- Understanding and expertise in travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of pricing rules, exchange transactions, and procedures.
- Operate with discretion within a well-defined policy, regular managerial review.
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines, and standards in building PNRs, utilization of tools, productivity, the accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Adheres to standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Industry knowledge and reservation skills
- Top notch customer service and technical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability; the ability to thrive under pressure
- Saber experience preferred
CTM offers a full benefits package including health, dental, 401k with match and more.