Rumbling Bald Resort is accepting applications for Marina Attendant scheduled to work 30-40 hours per week beginning Memorial Day through Labor Day. The Marina Attendant assists resort members and guests with rental equipment and marina activities and maintains the cleanliness of the marina and facilities.
Essential Job Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Assists guests with rental equipment and marina activities.
- Operates daily boating events and performs public speaking duties, as required.
- Performs routine daily maintenance and cleanliness of all boats, marina, and facilities.
- Communicates daily with the Marina Supervisor regarding reservations and special events.
- Ensures that marina and boat usage rules are followed by resort members, guests, and other associates.
- Maintains adequate supplies in the marina.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the Marina Supervisor and Outdoor Venue Manager.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions to ensure proper boat usage and equipment handling.
- Requires a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to work as a team member.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; bend; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and occasionally lift 25lbs. Must be able to withstand working in a variety of weather conditions including sunlight and a hot/humid summer climate.
We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who want to be a part of the team we have built at Rumbling Bald Resort. We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all of our Associates. During your time off, spend your day on the lake, enjoy our hiking trails, beach, pools, tennis and golf courses.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled