The position is responsible to build and grow revenue through inquiry and census growth. Responsibilities include ensuring a smooth patient transition to the center, overseeing the timely and accurate completion of admission contracts, accurate communication to the clinical team and other department heads. This position will develop relationships with existing customers within the general community and uncover and develop new referring relationships within the professional community.
- As the Admissions Director, this position will manage the admission systems through oversight of the Admissions Coordinator, management of the admission and marketing team as well as building a strong working relationship with the hospital liaison.
- This a management position required to coordinate with the Director of Nursing, the Administrator on all admissions, marketing, and sales activities.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of all centers, product lines, services, and acuity capabilities
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of all payers and the impact on revenue
- Meets quarterly with Administrator and Director of Nursing to discuss market issues, challenges, and trends. And review clinical capabilities.
- Spends at least 80% of time focused on referral development. Complete sales calls to healthcare professionals, community leaders, senior and religious leaders and any other potential referral sources resulting in a growth in referrals.
- Complete at least 8 sales calls per week to outside accounts to understand the need for the program and communicate the services that meet their needs resulting in an increased flow of qualified business from those accounts.
- Completes required reports and analysis of the market and the customer sales cycles per Regional Manager requirements.
- Educates and manages the Admission back-up team with clear expectations and monthly skills training.
- Consistently uses IMPACT Selling system in all sales encounters.
- Investigates all customers before scheduled calls
- Develops rapport and trust
- Probes using appropriate questioning skills
- Proposes appropriate solutions after identifying needs
- Prepares and delivers convincing tools to support the position.
- Bachelors degree highly preferred.
- 3 years sales and marketing experience, preferably one-on-one sales and healthcare background is required
- One year of management preferred.
- Travel: Occasional travel required
- Physical Demands: Extended periods of standing, walking, and driving will be required
- Attitude: An assertive, high energy personality combined with an empathetic outlook to drive to succeed will be essential to do well in this position
Regency Integrated Health Services is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled