A Guest Service Agent with Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Airport is in charge of greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel. You will also be responsible for taking reservations, assisting guests as needed, and keeping the lobby and work area clean.
All employees must completely understand the requirements of their job. Prior to being assigned to the position, a complete understanding of the Employee Manual is necessary since the person holding the position will be subjected to the rules and regulations listed in the employment manual.
What will I be doing?
- Ask if guests have a prior booking
- Manage the registration process
- Ask for identification and ensure that the provided credentials are accurate
- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs appropriately
- Operate hotel switchboard, take calls and provide information and transfer calls
- Manage accurate accounting of all rooms
- Provide guests with room keys and call for bellboys
- Take reservations over the telephone, through emails, and in person.
- Answer queries regarding the hotel’s services, charges, dining facilities, sports facilities and travel directions
- Refer guests to appropriate departments to resolve complaints or provide suggestions
- Compute bills and take payments
- Provide guests with directions around the hotel
- Contact housekeeping and maintenance departments when a problem is reported
- Explain appropriate use of keys and ensure that guests are satisfied with the rooms allotted to them
- Balance cash at the end of the shift and generate accounting reports for the benefit of the next shift
**As a team member of Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Airport you will enjoy many unique benefits such as Team member and Friends and Family discount travel, which you can use at countless Hilton branded hotels worldwide.
Hilton Garden Inn - Charlotte Airport is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled