Crystal Springs is looking for a Front Office Manager to be responsible for supervising all duties of the front desk and being the liaison for all interdepartment communications.
Superior supervision, multitasking, decision making and time-management skills are essential. Front office managers are also required to tend to customer complaints and queries in a pleasant and level-headed manner.
Performs the functions of "Manager on Duty" and is the first point of contact for any issues that may arise during scheduled shift. Other responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees. Continuously evaluating the work performance of the Front Desk Staff and provides ongoing coaching and counseling. Respond to guest requests, complaints and comment cards in a courteous and efficient manner. Perform inspections of guest rooms and public areas. Monitor expenses to ensure control and maximize profit.
- Must have prior Hotel Front Desk management experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Progressive hotel experience
- Flexible schedule a must, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Highly organized and detail oriented