Summary / Purpose of Position: The Resident Supervisor is a professional member of the SRM staff team and, because he lives in the building, is the most able to handle after hours emergencies and concerns. He oversees the physical plant and property (including vehicles); making sure it is safe, secure, clean, and well maintained. The position is intended to be a springboard short-term assignment up to one year, or longer at the discretion of the Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To oversee the Clinic: assure its security and see that all medications are inventoried, secured, and distributed correctly
- To oversee the safety and security and maintain reports for the SRM property, vehicles, and buildings
- To oversee the safety, maintenance, cleanliness, and appearance of the SRM property, vehicles, and buildings including scheduling
- To oversee the scheduling of guest appointments, making sure appropriate transportation is provided
- To oversee the Mission’s Cold Weather Shelter
- Have a willingness and propensity to share the good news of Jesus Christ, give a personal testimony and pray with/for those served by the ministry
- Other duties as assigned by the Director
- Oversee guests assigned to the House, Transportation and Security Crews through scheduling and ongoing training
- Oversees the maintenance request list, coordinating with the Miracle Hill assigned technician.
- ·Education or equivalent experience: High School diploma
- ·Years of experience: Facility oversight experience preferred
- ·Specialized training required: Microsoft Word and Excel proficient
- ·License/Certification: none required
- ·Clean and clear 3 year driving record (Able to be on Miracle Hill insurance)
- ·Other: If applicant is in recovery, a minimum of 3 years clean and sober is required for eligibility, or be a graduate of Miracle Hill’s Ministry Trainee Program
As an evangelical Christian ministry, Miracle Hill values its rights under federal law to hire individuals who share the Christian faith and the ministry’s doctrinal beliefs.
To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement and Employment Qualifications.