Immediate Sourcing for Full-Time Proposal Candidate
*To apply you must complete the pre-screen questions and the application*
Position Description / Summary of Duties:
The position provides an opportunity to support the development and advancement of cutting-edge technology that supports our nations fundamental defense services. The selected candidate will support collaborative teams delivering end-to-end solutions in mission systems integration, development, and operations support.
The Test Database Administrator is responsible for documenting meeting minutes; develop test reports and generating test data metric. The current tools of record are the Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) and Serena Dimensions; however, familiarity with other CM tools is also a bonus. Additional responsibilities include working with external vendors and customers; and providing situational awareness to our government customer on outstanding test issues. The administrator may implement and test database simple designs.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Evidence of ability to follow detailed task direction and instructions on tasks of limited scope using entry level understanding of the database administration discipline
- Strong MS software experience (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc)
- Maintain and update processes and procedures to support the test process
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our program performance
- Demonstrates personally accountable behavior and shows initiative and enthusiasm on assignments
- Strong organizational and communication skills
These skills are a PLUS:
- Experience with Information Assurance (C&A Process, IAVA Management, etc)
- RedHat Linux experience
Test Database Administrator PositonAdministrator position requires a bachelors degree in electrical engineering, computer science, systems engineering or the equivalent and at least two years of related work experience. Department of Defense secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Desired Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Data Solutions & Technology Incorporated (DST) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled