HVAC Concepts, a leading building automation, and controls company, has openings for anyone wanting to start in the building automation trade. HVAC Concepts is looking for Controls Installation Apprentices to join our team in the field!
If you have a strong will to learn and are dependable with a good work ethic, you could be a great fit. This is your chance to get training while being paid to learn a highly technical trade that is advancing almost every day.
Our ideal Field Installation Apprentice will provide assistance to Field Technicians in the installation of Energy Management Systems in a commercial environment.
• Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
• 401k with company matching
• Paid personal time off (PTO)
• Paid holidays
A typical day may include:
• Running low voltage and network wire in new construction and retrofit (Occupied Space)
• Wiring and mounting thermostats to terminal units (VAVs)
• Assisting technician in hanging conduit
• Working while keeping the job site clean and materials/tools where they need to be as directed by other staff
• Managing assigned work to meet professional execution of time and customer satisfaction.
• Must understand the proper use of basic hand tools
• Reliable transportation
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
• Must be able to pass a background check