CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
CTM is looking to add to our VIP Travel group. We need an agent who has VIP and strong International skills. We have a few opening. Must be flexible on schedule. Candidate must have prior VIP/International experience.
Desired Skill Set:
- Excellent white glove VIP customer service skills
- Must have excellent Sabre skills
- VIP experience required.
- International government travel, Fly America, Open Skies and humanitarian fares knowledge
- Must have extensive international faring ability.
- In depth international geography knowledge required
- Proven ability to create travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Understanding and expertise in travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of pricing rules, exchange transactions and procedures.
- Operate with discretion within well defined policy, regular managerial review.
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in building PNRs, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Adheres to standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We offer a full benfits package including health, dental, 401k with match and much more.