Do you want to be part of an award-winning and successful team? Are you a pro at translating your clients' needs into creative and appealing campaigns? Interested in developing your career in a team-oriented, "work hard, play hard" environment? Then Zehnder may be the place for you. We currently have an opening in our New Orleans or Nashville office for an experienced Research & Analytics Strategist with a minimum of 3 years of experience. This is an office based role; it is not a working remotely position.
Zehnder Communications is a fully integrated advertising agency providing a wide range of services, including strategic marketing, public relations, media placement, creative services, social media, interactive design and programming, research & analytics and business strategy. With offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Nashville, the agency has been serving the greater Southeast region for 20 years.
We are looking for an experienced Research & Analytics Strategist to join our team! The Research & Analytics Strategist will conduct, synthesize and analyze primary and secondary marketing research for agency clients. Responsible for planning and implementing primary research efforts, conducting quantitative and qualitative market analyses, developing detailed quantitative models, and completing written reports. Will provide support and implement best practices in tracking and tagging parameters of digital content. Strategist will deliver insightful, compelling analysis of multi-channel media platforms and programs with strong emphasis on analyzing digital.
- Bachelor Degree; A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems & Decision Sciences (ISDS) or related field. Master of Science in Analytics (MSA) preferred.
- Possess excellent analytical and strategic capabilities; also an orientation toward innovative and creative thinking.
- Thorough knowledge of business intelligence, data visualization, and dashboard design. Skilled in programming, database management, and predictive analytics with complex data sets. Experienced in assessing user requirements for data-driven decision-making.
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio and Tableau is required
- Strong interest and continuous skill building in digital marketing data, including reporting/analysis.
- Motivated self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented and able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment handling multiple assignments with tight deadlines. Willingness to learn and ability to quickly apply new tools and techniques.
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, external data sources, etc.). Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides and Keynote required.
- Experience with web analytics applications (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) Knowledge of multi-site website functionality, concept of tracking and tagging infrastructure. Proficiency in Google Tag Manager (GTM) is required.
- Knowledge and experience with web site architecture and design, data collection processes and analysis. Knowledge of Internet marketing and web technologies (HTML, XML, data warehousing, content management systems) is preferred. Database experience with SQL Coding, Microsoft Access, 2008 SQL Server R2 a plus.
- Familiarity with online advertising: Display, SEM, SEO and email marketing. DSP / DMP experience a plus.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification is required if hired
- Knowledge of agile methodologies experience a plus
- Hubspot / Salesforce / Marketo / Pardot experience a plus.
What we offer:
Competitive salary, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance and 401k matching
Paid holidays and vacation/personal/sick time/maternity leave
A great creative workspace in our New Orleans or Nashville office
A flexible, family friendly, pet-friendly (Nashville) and collaborative work environment with an intense focus on teamwork
No phone calls please. Candidates must be willing to relocate themselves if not currently residing in the New Orleans or Nashville area. All submissions confidential. EOE.
Zehnder Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled