**2022 Four-Star Rated Skilled Nursing Facility**
Wayside Farm Nursing and Rehabilitation is a family owned and operated nursing facility in Peninsula, OH specializing in the treatment and stabilization of those suffering from mental illness by focusing on consistent nursing care in a safe, structured environment. Read our story here: Wayside Farm Nursing & Rehabilitation (waysidefarmnh.com)
Wayside Farm is a mature, growing organization that offers:
- Competitive wages
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Free uniforms
- Opportunities for advancement.
Wayside Farm is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for all shifts.
- Days (7:00 am - 3:30 pm): Full-time or part-time available
- Afternoons (3:00 pm - 11: 30 pm): Full-time or part-time available
- Nights (11:00 pm -7:30 am). Full-time or part-time available
- Weekend Registered Nurse (RN) warrior positions also available.
- Daily (8+ hours) and Biweekly Pay (80+ hours) Overtime.
- Pick up shift and attendance bonuses paid every paycheck. Potential to earn $8000+ per year.
- Wage range is $29-$38 per hour, commensurate with experience.
- $2 Shift diff for 2nd and 3rd shifts
Our Registered Nurse (RN) work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Lively atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
- Safe work environment
- International workforce
Wayside Farm Core Values: Integrity, Positivity, Accountability, Consistency & Growth.
At Wayside Farm, our Registered Nurses (RN) are an essential part of our healthcare team. They are responsible for delivering individualized care for the physical and psychosocial needs of our residents and providing direct supervision to STNAs to ensure that daily care needs are met and facility policies and procedures are followed. Our nurses are crucial to maintaining a positive team environment and supporting our focus on consistently providing quality care.
Registered Nurse (RN) applicants must have reliable transportation, pass a background check and drug screen.
Apply now and join an amazing team dedicated to the health and wellness of those in need within your community!
Wayside Farm Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled