Medallion Midstream, LLC is seeking a Procurement Technician for its Irving Office. This individual will perform procurement work requiring knowledge of products, sources, materials, services, as well as policies and procedures of the Procurement Department.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Obtain quotes and bids for purchase of company equipment.
- Develop buying forecasts.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and serve as point of contact for both internal and external customers.
- Continually evaluate established and alternative vendors, sources, products and services for effective cost management.
- Process purchase requisitions.
- Issue and process purchase orders and perform expediting when required to assure purchase order delivery schedule is met, and suppliers are meeting contractual criteria.
- Code, route, and process invoices.
- Match invoices to approved WO’s/PO’s.
- Assist in invoice dispute and resolution.
- Assist with RFQs.
- Clerical support as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or equivalent experience; High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2-4 years in Procurement / Supply Chain positions in Oil and Gas / Midstream support role.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel and QuickBooks).
- Team player and works well with others.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Strong, team oriented interpersonal communication.
- Excel and QuickBooks.
- Must commit to and demonstrate the company’s Core Values: Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. The position is primarily an office position where work is normally performed in a climate-controlled environment, where no environmental hazards are encountered in performance of normal job duties.
About this Company:
Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's pipeline professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion.
We are committed to our core values – Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve – and believe in hiring people who are aligned with these values to ensure success as an organization. Our employees are offered a competitive compensation package, in addition to a great benefits package that provides employees with the flexibility to make elections based on their personal and family needs.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success and can commit to our core values, we invite you to apply today.
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected characteristic.