Summary: This position’s primary responsibility is to maintain a safe and organized warehouse, assist drivers and customers with loading and unloading of goods and ensuring that all donated goods are rotated at processing stations to ensure efficient production. Donations must be properly recorded, sorted, priced, and staged for sale in a timely manner. Ability to lift and move up to 100 pounds on a regular basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive donations from our valued donors and truck drivers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Track donations utilizing ThriftTrac and Corners of Your Field.
- Ensure that all donated goods are properly sorted, priced, and staged for sale in a timely manner.
- Maintain warehouse in a clean, organized, and safe manner. Clean bathrooms and spills as needed.
- Assist truck drivers and customers in the loading and unloading of donated goods.
- Prepare and rotate crates in and out of processing areas to ensure efficiency of production.
- Oversee and direct assigned guest/volunteer labor as needed.
- Perform other duties assigned by store managers and supervisors.
Core Attributes and Expectations:
- Display a Christ-centered life demonstrated by a willingness to show acceptance and serve others.
- Treat customers and co-workers in a kind, respectful, and professional manner.
- Work efficiently and manage time in order to meet production needs as well as other assigned tasks.
- Show motivation and ability to take initiative in daily tasks and operations.
- Exhibit good work habits in attendance and punctuality. Follow all safety guidelines.
- Show respect for the integrity of the work place through honesty and responsibility.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and an openness to new ideas and changes.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Community Service, Guest and Volunteer labor.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer-Focused: Provide exceptional customer service by promptly greeting and assisting donors in the loading and unloading of donated items.
- Organized: Maintain a highly organized warehouse and clean work space to assist in meeting all production requirements.
- Goal Oriented: Work with a sense of urgency, striving for efficiency that consistently meets production goals.
- Self-Motivated: Develop skills and abilities to become more proficient and efficient in reaching and exceeding daily production goals. Ability to test and repair electronics and furniture a plus.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have the ability to work on one’s feet for an entire shift.
- Lift and move up to 100 pounds of donations on a regular basis. Reach to the bottom of Gaylord box.
- Manipulate tagging guns in a repetitive manner.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack and move larger loads with the jack.
- Ability to operate and move large loads with a pallet jack/forklift, following all safety standards.
As an evangelical Christian ministry, Miracle Hill values its rights under federal law to hire individuals who share the Christian faith and the ministry’s doctrinal beliefs.
To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement and Employment Qualifications.