PRN Charge Nurse (LPN/RN)
This is a PRN position working as needed, schedule varies all shifts and all times
Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare is one of Wichita's finest Skilled Nursing Facilities. Regent Park provides the latest innovations in the environment, amenities, and services for after-hospital rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. We strive to provide a supportive and restorative environment, loving compassion, elegant refinement and personal courtesies for residents. Regent Park was honored by the Wichita Business Journal as one of Wichita's Best Places to Work in 2017!
- Directs the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistant in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care and rehab facility
- Ensures charting and documentation is completed every shift and in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Prepares and administers medications and treatments ordered by the physician
- Performs other nursing duties as assigned by nursing management
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment
- Always exercises courtesy whenever residents, family members, and visitors are present.
- Demonstrates pride in Regent Park by keeping areas clean and safe
- Demonstrates ongoing responsibility and commitment through good attendance and by being on time to work
- Respects the privacy and dignity of residents
- Previous job experience preferred but not required
- Must have a current RN or LPN license in the State of Kansas (IV Certification preferred)
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work on deadlines
- Must be able to maintain a courteous, friendly, and helpful attitude with residents, visitors, and co-workers at all times
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Regent Park has a culture of teamwork and lateral service so that the needs of our residents and each other are met
- Paid time off
- Staff recognition and rewards
- Full benefits package including 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness, identity theft, and pet insurance
- FREE Starbucks Coffee & FREE Fruit
If you would like assistance completing the online application please visit us at 10604 E 13th St N Wichita, KS 67206. Once you complete your application you will receive an e-mail verifying it has been sent. Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail with an update on the status of your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we do not accept calls or messages to check on the status of your application, messages will not be returned. Thank you for applying with Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare!
Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled