Element Austin Round Rock
Round Rock, TX 78864
The Brand new Element Austin Round Rock is currently seeking a Full-Time Front Desk/Guest Services Associates to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate would have a friendly and caring attitude and a warm smile and be willing to go above and beyond for our guests. Please see below for a job description and list of essential job functions. Please apply online or by stopping by the hotel or calling us! We'd love to meet you!
Our Front Desk team members must have a can-do attitude and the ability to assist our guests in the most professional and friendly manner possible. We provide excellent training, a flexible work schedule and great benefits and will be happy to launch you on your career in hospitality!
Essential Job Functions:
- Warmly smile and greet all customers that walk through our doors.
- Provide the highest level of service at all times
- Promptly and effectively handle any guest complaints or requests
- Check guests in and out in accordance with brand standards and scripts
- Accurately maintain guest accounts including but not limited to posting payments, posting incidental charges and rebates when necessary
- Use appropriate telephone etiquette at all times
- Complete all brand required training within established timelines
- Properly maintain cash drawer at all times and follow cash handling procedures
- Completely understand and execute all emergency procedures and policies and understand our Person In Charge (PIC) checklist
- Keep lobby and desk area clean, neat and organized at all times
- Effectively communicate with other desk shifts and management any important and relevant information.
- Effectively provide proactive teamwork and be a champion of customer service
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, an employee discount for Marriott hotels, Paid Time Off and much more.
Click here to learn more about us!
*Must pass a background check and drug screen.
About Aloft Hotels:
Open in space & spirit.
Aloft moves to its own beat, creating bold, open & vibrant environments that bring people together. Aloft is the next generation of hotels, using technology & design to enhance experiences and move at the pace of guests.
Different. By design. All Around the World.
About Element Hotels:
Element believes everyone deserves to be well - no matter who they are - where they come from, or how long they’re away from home. That’s why Element offers seamless and intuitive wellness, built-in from the start. It isn’t to show off, it’s down to earth, thoughtful, and clean.
Hospitality Resource Group LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled