As a central part of our customer success team, the Implementation Specialist works in close collaboration with our business and product engineering teams to deliver exceptional technical customer service, support, consultation and ongoing customer services. You’ll help streamline all parts of this process, including configuration, onboarding, and user training requirements, ensuring that our customers extract maximum value from their investment in Calcium.
Calcium believes a healthier world starts with healthier decisions. From its founding in 2018, Calcium has been focused on providing individuals with access to meaningful health data right at their fingertips, by employing easy, fun-to-use tools and personalized guidance that make healthier decisions easier. For consumers, this is a cross-system platform and is agnostic to where you live or receive care (so much more than your standard provider app). The company is purpose-built to improve health outcomes and patient satisfaction with an intuitive platform that provides real-time insights and trend analyses to give a more complete picture of an individual’s health. Calcium is dedicated to helping individuals “think healthier.” To learn more about Calcium, visit www.calciumhealth.com.
About our employees
We hire people who are hungry, humble, and smart. Hungry meaning that you are a biased-to-action, willing to jump in, passionate, multi-skilled and cross-functional team member. Humble meaning letting go of ego, committing to the team and an eagerness to get feedback and learn. And smart meaning not only technically skilled but also EQ - the ability to work with a team, handle conflict, actively listen, mentor others, and have a sense of curiosity and compassion.
About Product Development at Calcium
We use Professional Scrum to deliver products. More than just the common agile practices and mechanics, we live out the agile values. We truly believe that given the right environment – one of self-organization, transparency, craftsmanship – that people will love working here and together we will build the best possible products.
What You Will Do:
· Communicate and consult with customers to discover implementation requirements and identify best practice implementation
· Monitor customer usage and engagement to drive adoption
· Collaborate with Engineering team to manage data migrations, API integrations, reporting and any other requests
· Support regular business reviews and ongoing training programs
· Act as liaison between end-users and the Engineering team; compile, relay, and advise on customer feedback to improve service quality
· Create a project plan for each customer, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for an accurate and timely implementation
A Bit About You:
You are passionate about proactively providing outstanding customer service for all customers. You always have a positive, can-do attitude when working with customers and have a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years of experience in account management /customer support in a B2B2C environment.
· SaaS industry experience beneficial
· Highly organized and consultative
· Excellent communication skills; you can give a confident presentation and write a powerful e-mail
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Detail oriented
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Position does not require that you live in Illinois. We are looking nationwide for candidates.
This is a full-time position with an excellent comp package including salary, incentives, paid-for benefits, flexibility, and potential for huge growth. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.