We have an immediate need for a hotel professional that is self – driven and loves to interact with guests and associates toward achieve award-winning service results.
- Ensures each hotel guest remains LOYAL to the hotel and brand through exceptionally kind, courteous and professional service demonstrated through daily, personal interaction with both guest and fellow associates.
- Must have a high level of personal care and consideration for both guests and fellow associates.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude – accepts personal responsibility for individual service and cleanliness standards.
- Takes constructive criticism well regarding improvements for room cleanliness and company-wide standards.
- Must be able to meet the company and brand standards regarding cleanliness and Quality Assurance on a daily basis.
- Must be able to “multi-task” – additional areas of responsibility may include cleaning guest rooms, meeting and storage rooms and commercial areas of the hotel. (i.e. lobby, fitness center, restaurant, etc.)
- Must be able to pinpoint and rectify problem areas with linen in regard to stains and inventory.
Must be able to decipher between different types of linen processes and use appropriate cleaning programs.
- Provides housekeepers with needed supplies and stocks storerooms.
- Removes trash and soiled linens. Prepares and separates soiled linens and terry for pick up.
- Use floor equipment as required in the rooms, public spaces, etc.
- Flips mattresses over on a quarterly basis or as required by the manufacturer.
- Daily sweeping and mopping in public spaces.
- Occasional pressure washing, carpet cleaning, and other special projects.
- Immediately notifies supervisor of any equipment failure.
Demonstrates “cool” demeanor in stressful situations – thinks on one’s feet, low need for direct supervision. Can manage all types of guest and associate interactions well. Extremely diplomatic under all circumstances.
Must have an “eye” for detail, be self - directed, with little need for supervision.
Preferred Certifications: IHG Experience
•Previous Hotel or Hospital laundry experience a plus but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.