Our spectacular Eldorado Resort is situated right on the shores of Okanagan Lake, a few kilometers south of the William R. Bennett bridge. Eldorado Resort consists of Hotel Eldorado, Manteo, and Eldorado Marina, with world-class amenities including multiple outlets, gyms, indoor and outdoor pools, boardwalk, tennis courts, and a private beach.
When you've enjoyed our Boardwalk Bistro or stayed in one of our rooms, you'll understand what we mean when we say the Hotel Eldorado is Life in A Postcard.
Food & Beverage Outlets Manager - Hotel Eldorado
Managing the multiple outlets at the Hotel Eldorado along with the Bar Manager, Restaurant Manager, Supervisors and Shift Leaders. Continuously establish training and service standards to ensure professionalism within Hotel Eldorado, along with a high level of guest satisfaction.
The Food and Beverage Outlet Manager is responsible for the Outlets at Hotel Eldorado which include Lakeside Dining room, Lounge, Whiskey Bar, Terrace, Innkeepers Room, Room Service, and seasonal Boardwalk service. This person is responsible for the recruitment, training, performance management, leading, and motivating the Food and Beverage outlet team members. This individual is accountable for the day to day operational success of the Food and Beverage outlets.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- A Leadership Team Member; attends weekly meetings and retreats, leads weekly Supervisor meetings
- Act as the communicator with all departments throughout the resort
- Hiring, training, scheduling, team member performance appraisals
- Be proficient in all Hotel Eldorado outlet positions, leading by example as required.
- Maintains liquor and beer/wine inventories, to a pre-determined seasonally adjusted levels
- Inspiring the Team by creating incentives to drive revenue sales and reward our top performers
- Encourage quality guest service constantly striving to “raise the bar”.
- Responsive when handling guest issues, in a timely fashion
- Ensure all policies and procedures and training objectives are being adhered to; act as a role model and provide positive reinforcement
- Be proactive with all team member requests, concerns and issues
- Be financially responsible
- Constantly work on initiatives to increase the guest experience
- Promote creativity and innovative culture
- Constantly think of new, fun, and exciting ways to develop team member relations, improving team performance.
- Anticipate guest’s needs at every stage of the guest experience
- Ensure each team member is performing to the best of their ability – provides proper coaching and deliver performance management when required
- Assist with marketing initiatives for the Food and Beverage Outlets at Hotel Eldorado
- Control all restaurant expenses to meet annual budget
- Minimum 4 years of Restaurant management experience- multiple outlet experience is an asset
- Strong passion for food and beverage
- Current with trends
- Serving It Right, Food Safe, First Aid Certificate an asset
- WSET or equivalent, bartender certifications/training is an asset
- Proven track record with driving restaurant performance- driving revenue and maximizing profit
- Guest experiences focused
- Relationship builder
- Computer skills ~ Squirrel, Excel