Behavioral Intervention Group (BIG) is a CABAS® accredited learning center with a team of dedicated therapists and CABAS® certified teachers who are focused on providing the skills, teaching environments and learning opportunities necessary to improve the quality of life for children with autism developmental, behavioral, and/or other learning disorders. CABAS® is a science of practice that provides supervisor education based exclusively on scientific procedures with goals to accelerate learning, teach children to learn in news, acquire the ability to learn independently and to expand their community reinforcers.
BIG provides children with a highly individualized Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program that is continually modified to meet the child’s needs as they progress. Ultimately for us, the greatest reward in guiding a child toward unlocking his or her full potential is to see the smiles and happiness that come with that discovery. It’s what makes everyone at BIG so passionate about their work day.
You can learn more about what we do and our awesome team by going to our social media pages listed below:
Why work at BIG
· Small caseloads
· Competitive Salary
· Ability to work in different teaching settings and environments
· Full time / Salaried Position
· Opportunity to grow within our company and build a career.
· Collaborative Work Environment
· Opportunity to work with a variety of different learners and populations
· Very Generous Benefits Package – Insurance, 401k, PTO, Paid Holidays
· Opportunity to work in a CABAS® accredited and learn the most efficient and effective ways of teaching children to learn from their environment
· Masters in a related field and BCBA,
· Positive team player and energetic professional
· Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to manage multiple tasks
· Good judgment and creative thinking skills
· Ability to communicate appropriately given the circumstances of the situation and individuals involved
· Discretion in matters that need to remain private
· Ability to train others (parents, staff) in basic principles of ABA, curriculum, programs, etc.
· Strong attention to detail for data collection and report writing
· Desire to continue learning and growing in the field
· Must LOVE interacting, playing, and just being with children
- Is an LBA in the state of Louisiana
- Familiar with the CABAS® protocols, pyramid, decision tree, ranking system,
- One year of experience working with insurance companies and treatment planning
- Experience conducting skill and behavioral assessments (VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, FBA, etc.)
- Expertise in development of skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs
- Experience supervising Line Technicians
· Must be able to keep student’s safe from themselves and others, in some cases, may need to implement Crisis Intervention procedure
· Must be able to remove oneself quickly from potentially harmful situations
· Must be able to lift 35+ pounds