The HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level supporting multiple areas of the business. This position’s priority is employee relations and recruitment but also carries out a wide variety of other responsibilities including training, performance management, payroll, benefits, and employment law compliance.
- Act as a business partner to leaders to understand business needs and anticipate and implement human resources solutions that are in alignment with company goals
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to employees and management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, investigations)
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Participate in the recruitment process for open positions, including partnering with managers to scope roles, supporting recruiters, and interviewing
- Support onboarding process for new employees
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide service to employees, ensuring timely and accurately responding to requests, and escalating important issues which arise
- Lead talent management process, including the creation of succession plans, retention strategies, knowledge transfer plans, and strategy to close talent gaps
- Partner with managers and employees to create and fulfill development plans for employees in alignment with the talent management plan
- Develop and facilitate HR related training
Benefit and Payroll Administration
- Assist with benefit plan communication, including annual enrollment meetings, and individual employee guidance
- Assist with merit planning and salary administration process
- Assist with payroll processing
- Conduct terminations and follow off-boarding processes
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2 years of HR experience
• Proficiency with MS Office suite of products
• Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal
• Ability to present to groups preferred
- Vibrant company culture
- On-site exercise facility
- Company Paid Health Dental & Life benefits
- Paid PTO & holidays
- Optional: Vision, 401K and more employee perks!
- Location: North Dallas: Spring Valley Rd. and Midway (75244)
We do not provide sponsorships.
Lindsey Healthcare was started by David, with a single vision in mind, to help every American gain access to affordable healthcare. He recognized the healthcare crisis in America and began to build a future where healthcare protection is available to everyone.
Today, Lindsey Healthcare holds a General Lines Agency License and David Lindsey hold a Life, Health and Accident License in 50 states. From our Home Office in Dallas, Texas, Lindsey Healthcare is a market-leading enroller and service provider of pioneering health insurance products and programs that best fit the needs and budget of our consumers.
It is our mission to deliver unparalleled member satisfaction. American’s affordable healthcare needs are our highest priority. As a leading enrollment provider, Lindsey Healthcare is committed to excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to be a trusted quality service provider that exceed expectations.
Lindsey Healthcare continues to keep David’s vision alive by building a future where health protection is available to every American.
Lindsey Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled