CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
We are looking for a Team Lead for our After Hours Travel group. Must have prior corporate travel experience and Sabre. Will be booking as well as leading the team. Accomplishes objectives by administering company policies and procedures; maintaining the highest quality of service; creating an environment of growth and development; maintaining open communication and feedback, and contributing to department profitability. This is a virtual position working Tuesday through Friday 530pm-2am est, and Saturdays 1230pm-9pm est.
- Team member training, scheduling, assigning tasks such as queue work and emails as needed, coaching, and provide assistance to the manager with appraising employee performance
- Maintain professional presence and attitude with team members – supporting and implementing CTM initiatives as needed
- Escalate issues and concerns to the leadership team
- Ensuring that team contacts are handled appropriately within established guidelines utilizing telephone technology as appropriate to monitor workflow and quality
- Assist the manager in coordinating staffing to meet or exceed answer quality and service objectives
- Ensuring that team phones, queues, mailboxes, are worked appropriately and per SLA’s
- Review telephone reports to ensure service goals are met while balancing staffing needs
- Assist in managing overtime to ensure company financial objectives are met – balanced with meeting service needs
- Assuring all customers receive professional and courteous service
- Assist the after-hours team with issues and escalations
- Working jointly with Account Management/Operations in resolving customer complaints
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge regarding computer operations and in-house workflow procedures
- Soliciting input from team members and sharing ideas for improvement, as well as concerns, with management
- Understanding and working with CTM technology products as they apply in the front-line environment
- Service incoming after-hours calls and work queues as needed
- Maintain professional demeanor
- Maintaining job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Assuming and performing other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein
Key performance indicators:
- Meeting deadlines/Dependability
- Project Quality
- Problem Solving
- Sabre and Apollo GDS knowledge
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.