**NORTH HILLS LOCATION and or ROBINSON LOCATION**
The restaurant manager position will be the "face" of the operation and must excel equally in interacting with guests and staff. He or she must be willing to lead by example in an effort to instill the Wahlburgers philosophy and mission in all restaurant team members. Through effective management techniques, he or she will promote good team member morale and exceptional guests service standards. He or she must have excellent communication skills and exhibit strong leadership qualities in order to promote an attitude of "teamwork" among all restaurant team members. To perform the job effectively, he or she must be knowledgable in all aspects of the operation and familiar with the job duties of each position of the restaurant. Weekends are required to be considered for this position.
- Professional Resume.
- A minimum of 2 years of full-service restaurant management experience.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of restaurant financials.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Available for 50-hour workweek.
- Available to work weekends and Holidays.
- ServSafe Certified
- RAMP Certified.
- Willing to submit a background check.
- 3 Professional References
- Able to lift a minimum of 40lbs and stand for long periods of time.