Experience the reward of maximizing a child's potential!
Austill's has been providing high-quality PEDIATRIC
SCHOOL-BASED occupational, physical, and speech therapy services for over 35
years! Our team has been at the forefront of educational therapy services and
this leadership continues during this difficult time, enabling our therapists
to quickly and efficiently transition to Telemedicine services in response to
the COVID-19 pandemic. Our top priority is ensuring the safety of our students
and therapists. Our longtime ‘therapist first’ approach helps our therapists to
create their DREAM JOB by developing a caseload and schedule that works for
them! This combined with the guidance from our Educational Therapy Managers and
clinical support from our Peer Mentor Program makes Austill’s a great place to
work and grow as a clinician. Additional advantages include remote access to
documentation systems and billing and our premier lending library which
includes standardized assessments and Telemedicine resources among others.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Physical Therapist to work
with school-age students for 2-3 days a week in a hybrid model (onsite and virtual).
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Evaluations, reevaluations & ongoing direct therapy with students in preschools
- Consultation with teachers, other therapists, support staff, and families to facilitate classroom mobility and participation.
- Documentation requirements include data collection, marking period progress updates, yearly IEP revisions; including updated goals and treatment strategies.
- Attendance at IEP meetings is recommended.
Qualifications of the Physical Therapist
- Some travel may be required throughout the school day
- Telemedicine may be a service delivery method
*All candidates are encouraged and may be required to have a business name ("d/b/a or LLC").
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
*We conduct a thorough background check. All clearances must be completed within one year of the start.
Austill’s provides Pediatric School-Based Occupational,
Physical and Speech Therapy services in Berks, Bucks, Chester, Dauphin, Delaware,
Lancaster, Lebanon, Montgomery, Philadelphia, and York Counties! Contact us
today about opportunities in these locations!!
The Theraplay Family of Companies includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, Children's Therapy Centers, and Fleming Therapy.
Austill’s Educational Therapy Services is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled